Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Scratch that, she's big!

We had another ultrasound yesterday. Today we are 32 weeks along. YAY!

You may remember that last time our u/s tech so nicely let us see our baby girl in 4D at no extra charge. We were thinking/hoping that maybe she would do the same for us this time. We had a different lady this time, so we were thinking that probably wouldn't happen. Courtney asked how much it costs to do 4D and she said it is $125 extra and you get a DVD and blah blah blah....Courtney was standing behind her shaking his head no at me, I'm sure knowing that I was about ready to jump on that! :) So, I asked her if there was any way we could get just one little, tiny peek at her in 4D...we didn't need all that other stuff, just one tiny peek. She obliged. Which made me very happy.

Callie had her hand up by her face most of the time, and in this one, she looks like she's trying to get that thumb in her mouth. Can't tell yet if she has mommy's big thumbs. HA! I hope she does. Although that means she will be teased greatly in elementary school, but that just builds character. :)


She eventually moved her arm and we got this full face shot.
She's definitely got daddy's lips. And we are hoping her nose is just smooshed and not really that big! Yeah I said it....you were thinking it.... ;) She's still about the cutest thing I've seen EVER!!

All this time, my doctor has been saying that my belly measures big because of my fibroids, which is still part of the reason, but it's also because she is BIG! Right now she is 4lbs 13oz. The average 32 weeker is 3lb 12oz. So, she's roughly a pound bigger. The ultrasound estimated delivery date, based on her size, is Sept 13. The tech said that doesn't change our due date. I'm still due Sept 28.

Until then, we will just sit back, relax, and wait to see when Callie decides she is ready to enter this world!

1 comment:

Just Brandi said...

awww YAY! Maybe she and Tucker will have the same birthdays! I'm hoping for September 9th!!! :)
hehe!!!