Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's got its perks...

I got pulled over tonight.

The cop took one look in my window and saw this:












I was busily explaining to him that I really did not mean to speed. Honest! I was babbling away and when I finally stopped, he politely cleared his throat and asked, "When are you due?" I told him September 28. His eyes got all big. And he said, "You go ahead and go ma'am and have a nice day."

He didn't even take my license or insurance! I'm totally serious!

Being ginormously pregnant with a month still to go does have its perks after all! HAHA!

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

that is awesome and I love even more that you took a picture! that is so fantastic!

twiceknit said...

You should have just told him that you were speeding because you really had to pee.