Tuesday, August 31, 2010

36 weeks














Disclaimer: please excuse how scary I look in the pics this week. I had already been in bed tonight (by 8:30!) and got up to do this post.

•How far along?: 36 weeks

•How big is baby?: Who knows! My big ole girl is probably well over 8 pounds by now. Just kidding! I have no idea.

•Weight gain: I've gained 34 lbs so far.

•Stretch marks?: Battle scars? I'm almost afraid to write it for fear I will jinx myself, but I still have no stretch marks, which makes this girl very happy.

•Maternity clothes?: I wear all maternity pants and most of my tops are maternity too. I can get away with wearing some of my regular tops and dresses. There is no way I would even attempt regular pants with the bella band these days. Too uncomfortable!

•Sleep?: I'm actually sleeping quite well still. I wake up regularly 3-4 times a night to pee. But I go right back to sleep. I am continuing to praise God for that!

•Food cravings?: apples, salad, chocolate, DP

•Movement?: Oh my, she moves a lot and there's not a lot of room left in there, so it's sometimes quite uncomfortable. Still very cool, but she's poking around in places that make me cringe a bit. And she also makes me have to pee a lot!

•Labor signs?: Nope. None. No braxton hicks or anything so far.

•Belly button in or out?: It's out as you can see in the pictures above.

•What I miss: I miss not having achy feet and legs. I also miss my energy level I had a few weeks ago. I'm very tired lately. And if I'm really honest....I miss wine. HA! 

•Milestone: I had my first weekly appointment where my doctor checked me and I'm dilated to 1 cm!!! I go back again this Friday.

My doctor says I've dropped...can you tell?? I can't...I just look bigger...everywhere. *sigh*

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

I look so forward to these updates and I am loving that now they come every week!

The end is in sight my friend and I just love your cute belly and wait can't wait for that sweet girl to arrive!