Tuesday, August 17, 2010

34 weeks


•How far along?: 34 weeks

•How big is baby?: Callie is probably well over 5 pounds now.

•Weight gain: I've gained 32 lbs so far.

•Stretch marks?: Battle scars? I'm almost afraid to write it for fear I will jinx myself, but I still have no stretch marks, which makes this girl very happy.

•Maternity clothes?: I wear all maternity pants and most of my tops are maternity too. I can get away with wearing some of my regular tops. In the picture above, I am wearing maternity pants and a regular top. I also wear many non-maternity dresses.

•Sleep?: I'm actually sleeping quite well now. Even better than I was just a few weeks ago. I wake up regularly 3-4 times a night to pee. But I go right back to sleep. Thank you God!

•Food cravings?: orange juice, cereal, chocolate, DP

•Movement?: She gets the hiccups a lot...like almost daily and sometimes more than once a day.

•Labor signs?: Nope. None. At my next doctor appointment on Aug 27, my doctor will start checking me!!

•Belly button in or out?: It's out as you can see in the picture above.

•What I miss: I miss not having achy feet. My feet hurt all the time. It feels like I've been walking around on rocks for days and now have sore feet from it. UGH! My legs have been a little achy too and my tailbone hurts sometimes.

•Milestone: I've started back to work...summer's over...and I've survived!! :)

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

You are such a CUTE preggo momma and you look fantastic! Sorry your feet are achy...it will go soon!