Wednesday, August 4, 2010

32 weeks




•How far along?: 32 weeks

•How big is baby?: Callie is a big girl! 4lbs 13oz right now.

•Weight gain: I've gained 28 lbs so far.

•Stretch marks?: Battle scars? I'm almost afraid to write it for fear I will jinx myself, but I have no stretch marks, which makes this girl very happy.

•Maternity clothes?: I wear all maternity pants and most of my tops are maternity too. I can get away with wearing some of my regular tops. I also wear many non-maternity dresses.

•Sleep?: Still sleeping well. I wake up regularly 3-4 times a night to pee. But I go right back to sleep. Getting more and more uncomfortable though and Callie girl will only let me sleep on my left side. If I dare lay on my right side, she goes nuts moving all around until I turn over. I've heard you're not supposed to sleep on your back, so I try to avoid that. I really can't wait to sleep on my stomach again!! I miss that. I sleep with a regular pillow between my legs and I keep it up under my belly too. The wedge pillow is no longer working for me...my belly is too big for it I guess.

•Food cravings?: sweets, sweets, more sweets!

•Movement?: All.the.time. Seriously. In fact, in the pictures above, she was moving the whole time as I took them.

•Labor signs?: Nope. I shouldn't be yet though, so that's good!

•Belly button in or out?: Oh, it's out! Don't believe me...you can see for yourself here.

•What I miss: Being able to do certain things on my own. Like lift the 40 lb dog food bag to fill the containers or lift the file folder boxes in my office or move the big shelf in the nursery to a different place. It really bothers me to ask others to do this for me and/or to have to wait on other people to do those sort of things for me. I can still do it, but know it is risky for me to do, so I don't! I also miss my stomach muscles. Seriously? I can't hardly get off the couch or out of bed without a whole lotta effort!

•Milestone: I'm 8 months now!! Wow!!

3 comments:

patti said...

I love it...you look great. I'm glad all has gone well for you. I can't believe it's almost time. :)

B.E.A.L. said...

this post was cute and such greatness!

you are a normal preggo momma and that is good!

The Johnson's said...

Erin you look amazing! And don't worry I was the same way to I hated to ask people to do things or help me. Oh and I remember the days of having to get up from the couch it was not a pretty sight! I can not believe in a month or so Callie will be here!