Friday, August 6, 2010

Baby, we're ready for you!

The nursery is complete! It was my summer goal and it is finished. I'm so happy with how it turned out!


My plan was to put the letters directly on the wall, but they were lost on that striped wall, so my friend Amy made me a frame to put them on. Love how it turned out! 

We added a little jewel to each nail head.
I think it adds a sweet touch. 



 We still have a little while, but Callie has a special place that is all her own, ready to go. It makes me feel so relieved that it is ready for her.

5 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

SOOOOO cute....love how it all came together and turned out!

She will love it!

Just Brandi said...

Erin, I love it! It is so cute!!!!

Venus said...

Everything is adorable!! Callie will love it :-)

Shannon said...

Did you make the letters for her name yourself or did you buy them somewhere? They are so cute!

The Christenson's said...

I bought the letters on etsy. They were my big splurge in the room.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/46582332/hand-painted-wooden-letters-m2m-banana

If you click that link (or copy and paste) it will take you to the pattern I used and the lady I got them from. She matched them to my bedding perfectly. I love them!