Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh baby!

So, it is 10:15 and I just got out of the bathtub. Why is this important info, you ask?? Because while I was having my nightly soak in the tub, I FELT THE BABY MOVE!!! 4 times!

I would be super excited about this anyway, but I am really relieved over it because I have been feeling extremely anxious lately and I said a prayer just this morning that I would be able to feel the baby move soon. For selfish reasons you know...to relieve my mind. And He delivered. Baby bean MOVED! It didn't feel like gas, not this time. I think I've felt the gassy movement for a while now, but it was nothing to write home about. This, though...this was definite baby movement. It felt like baby bean was turning over and over and over and then rammed into my lower belly. Way low down. That is amazing!

I worked in our flowerbeds tonight. We have big empty flowerbeds in front of our house and we started filling them up this week. And by 'we' I mean my neighbor Blaine and me. Courtney has been at the regional track meet and so he will come home to plants in the flowerbeds! So fun! I'll post before and after pics soon because I am very proud of the work we did! And work it was! Maybe that is why baby bean decided to start moving around. Mama had been digging big ole holes in the dirt all evening and was finally relaxing. :)

Whatever the reason, it is a blessing!!

2 comments:

Just Brandi said...

Yay! That is the best ever!

B.E.A.L. said...

yay....that is one of the best feelings and one of the most incredible things about pregnancy!