Wednesday, May 26, 2010

9 years later...

Today, Courtney and I have been married for 9 years!
I thought I would do a review in pictures from where it all began.

1999 - shortly after we first met

2000 - the proposal

Here are some of my most favorite wedding pictures!
We were married in OKC, OK on May 26, 2001

I looove this shot that our photographer caught. I look so giddy and Courtney looks completely freaked out. HA!


praying together


stealing a kiss at the reception
us with my dad

I think this picture really shows how much fun we had at the reception

our parents leaving the wedding in the trolley

boarding the trolley

the new Mr. and Mrs. heading out to start their life together
Here's a yearly review in pictures...

2001 - honeymoon - dinner on the cruise
2002 - at the lake

2003 - Christmas

2004 - summer, shortly after getting our first "kid" Lambeau
2005 - Christmas
2006 - in Galveston, goofing off

2007 - at a wedding
2008 - at my Masters graduation

2009 - in Mexico
2010 - at Brandon's wedding reception
On Sunday, in church, Courtney did a reading from Jeremiah 29:11, one of our most favorite verses. As I listened to him speak, I was just about in tears as I thought about how lucky I am to be married to this man.

This man who literally started out as my best friend.
And 9 years later...he continues to be that for me.
I love you honey!

4 comments:

Just Brandi said...

how sweet! Happy Anniversary to you two!!!!

B.E.A.L. said...

I LOVE this...yall are so cute together and Happy 9 years!

Mom said...

Fantastic job!! That has got to be one of the best ways to celebrate your anniversary - better than any card. Glad you were able to muster up the pics. I love you both very much.

The Johnson's said...

Oh my gosh so sweet! I love all the pictures! Happy Anniversary!