Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall TV and a lazy weekend

I am so excited about new shows starting up! I love Brothers and Sisters, Grey's Anatomy, Amazing Race, Army Wives, and The Office. Good thing we have tivo because I rarely have time to watch any shows in real time, but I love being able to catch up on the weekends. Good tv is back!


We had a nice, lazy weekend. The Queen City bulldogs do not have a game next weekend and so the coaches were off on Saturday, so Courtney and I slept in and relaxed together all day. It was so nice. We haven't left the house in almost 48 hours. That is almost unheard of for us! We like to "go". It was really nice to "stay" this weekend though!


And, because a blog is more fun with pictures, here are the boys relaxing.



6 comments:

AN said...

David and I didn't have any plans for this weekend either. So we stayed at home and did nothing. Isn't it amazing how much you get to relax when you don't make any plans? I was cleaning the storage room the other day, and I found your wedding pictures in my picture box. Great memories!!

B.E.A.L. said...

I love the picture of "the boys"! So glad you guys could enjoy this lazy weekend! and i am so with you on the new fall tv...it makes me so happy!

The Johnson's said...

How adorable is that picture of Courtney relaxing with his boys! I love those relaxing weekends at home when you do nothing!!!!

Keysha said...

love the pic...can't tell if courtney looks high or just really zoned out! lol
i am envious!! come take my kids for a weekend...please ;)

Mom said...

Loved the pic of the 'boys' - they absolutely looked pooped! Also loved the classic one of the two guys in front of the convenience store - welcome to small town America!

The Christenson's said...

By the way...Courtney is watching tv in that picture...you just can't see the tv. It does look a little strange, like he is just laying on the futon staring...