Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pleasant Surprises

I came home today to not one, but two pleasant surprises! I was so happy to first open my mailbox to find this:

My new return address stamp from Sweet Papery! I love it!! I got the website from April...she had ordered an adorable one as well and so I just had to go order one. My sister had gotten me some really cute ones last year for Christmas but now that we have moved, I needed new ones. This stamp was a bit cheaper than the ones that my sister and I had gotten eachother. Cute, huh? (I learned to link, can you tell?) ;)



Then I turned into my driveway to find these:

Pretty flowers growing on the side of the house in our very un-pretty backyard. Our backyard is big and functional for the dogs, but pretty it is not. I'm not even sure this is a flowerbed...heck, those might even be weeds, but they sure added a splash of color to the otherwise drab backyard.


I enjoyed coming home to both those surprises!

6 comments:

Trisha said...

Love the stamp!

AN said...

What a cute stamp!! Send me a letter or something!! Hehehe. The weather in TX must be nice to bloom the flowers. I had some daisy planted in my backyard, but they all died in a few days due to the heat. So I gave up.

B.E.A.L. said...

i love the stamp... and I added that site to my favorites. very cute stuff!

The Johnson's said...

I LOVE the stamp!!! I am going to have to order one!!! Thanks for sharing.

twiceknit said...

Very cute stamp. I'm finally rejoining the land of the living. I'll give you a call this weekend.

Keysha said...

both super cute, and super sweet! awww