Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pink Converse All-Stars

When my best friend became pregnant 11 years ago, I bought her daughter-to-be a pair of Converse All-Star shoes. Pink ones. As a kid, I had pink converses and I loved them so much. I wore them all the time! My dad still wears his black converses. I remember loving my pink converses because they were like my dad's shoes. But mine were pink. And adorable. Of course, mine were much bigger than the tiny baby shoes I bought for Becky's daughter-to-be Taylan so many years ago.

Becky hung onto those shoes. Then she gave them to me at my baby shower.

And now Callie is wearing them.
Sweet little pink shoes.






Love you Becky and Taylan and thanks for passing them on!!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

stop it with those incredibly precious pink shoes...and the precious little pink outfit and the little hand in her mouth....too adorable!

What a neat story to go along with those shoes...such a neat memory!

aren't you loving dressing that sweet girl of yours?!