Saturday, February 5, 2011

Changing diapers

A big part of having a baby is changing diapers. And changing diapers A LOT. And changing diapers in a lot of places.

I've changed many diapers in my baby's 4 months of life. I've changed diapers when there were no places to change diapers (which brings me to a big complaint about how EVERY place that has a bathroom should have a changing station in their bathroom. Come on! Can it really be that expensive to add to a bathroom?? But that's a whole 'nother blog post.). I've changed diapers in the back of a car, on my lap, on tabletops (when the bathroom with no changing station was just too disgusting to even think about changing my baby in it), outside, on beds, and now....

...now I've changed her at a basketball game. In the stands.
At least I was in good company!! :)

Oh the life of a coach's wife!

No comments: