Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcoming little Callie

Here are just a few of Callie's first pictures after being born and some of her special visitors.
 Daddy and Callie's hands

 Callie and her daddy

 Our sweet, fabulous nurse
 first family picture
 Keysha with me and my girl
 My mom
Callie with her Nanna
 Callie with Phyllis
 Callie with her Nonna
 Becky and Taylan drove in from Houston to be with me.
 Courtney's mom
 already protecting her
I love this picture.
 Callie with her Cha Cha (Courtney's mom)
 Callie with her Grandpa (My dad)
 Our dear friends, drove a long way to visit Callie for the first time. Phyllis, Amy, and sweet Ava.
 Callie with Keysha
 After her first bath
 Courtney's dad
 Callie with her Papa


1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

love each and every one of them...thank you for sharing these special first moments with us!