Thursday, June 24, 2010

This time last year...

Last year at this exact time I was hanging out with some of my very favorite people on this planet – my high school girlfriends. We were doing a lot of relaxing in Cozumel, Mexico together. Oh yeah, and we did bring our husbands along for the ride too.

In fact, last year at this time, I would start my day snorkeling with Trisha and Mitch during the early morning hours…
…while Courtney snoozed the morning away in our beautiful hotel.


Who am I kidding? I love to snooze time away way more than my hubby does. But once I discovered snorkeling in the early morning, I was hooked! I had to do it every morning and was so glad Trisha and Mitch enjoyed it as much as I did. So, we would have a fabulous buffet breakfast first, then check out our snorkeling gear and join the fish and other ocean creatures in the water. Perfection.



After that we would all spend our days laying out by the infinity pool that overlooked the ocean.


Or drinking delicious cocktails from the swim-up bar while hanging out in the pool.



Or playing beach volleyball by the water.



Or spotting lizards.



Or taking a catamaran to a private island where we would relax some more.









We got all dressed up at night and ate fancy dinners and enjoyed some illegal pool time (HA! Such rebels!) and did some dancing and lots of laughing together.


It was the perfect, most relaxing vacation.



The best times with the best people.



I cannot wait to continue this tradition with them. What’d you say, girls…next summer??

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Definitely this time next year! I miss our morning snorkeling adventures!

Keysha said...

Sooooo pretty, and now you're all knocked up! What a difference a year makes huh?