Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Check out this blog to find out more about Not Me! Mondays. I love to blog hop and this is a great way to do just that!

And now, for my Not Me! Monday...

I did not leave the dishes out all night last night, promising to get to them today. They are not still sitting in my sink. No, that would be gross.

I did not put off going to Wal-Mart all day today and then waited so long I was not late for my hubby's basketball game.

I did not wait until 3:00 today to do so much as brush my teeth! No, because that would be gross too! and lazy! Sheez. Good thing that wasn't me!

I'm glad I have not put off Christmas shopping until 2 days before Christmas. Gosh, if that was me, I would probably feel all panicky right about now.

I did not think bad thoughts today when the other coach said something rude about one of my husband's players. That would make me no better than him, so I am sure I did not do that!

I did not have to clean out my dog's crate in the freezing cold outisde today because he had an accident in it over a week ago and I chose not to take care of it on Friday when it was 70 degrees and now we are going out of town and need to take said crate with us on the trip. Not me! That would make me such a procrastinator so that was definitely NOT ME!

:) Being brutally honest, one Monday at time! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Love your list :) I can not not stand brushing my teeth. Something about the texture :) Hope you had a relaxing Monday!
Merry Christmas,
~Elyse~