Sunday, November 27, 2011

socks and shoes

Our girl loves loves loves shoes! She also loves socks. If she's in a mood for some reason, I can break out the socks and shoes and she gets happy. Hilarious.

At any given time, she can be seen walking around with 2 different shoes on or just one shoe or a shoe that doesn't fit anymore.

Or a ton of socks that don't match.

I say "a ton of socks" because she is notorious for bringing me sock after sock and wanting me to put them on her. Today she had on 4 different socks on each foot in the first picture!

Here she comes with those socks in her hand, ready to "ask" me to put them on her.

She is my little fashionista already! That is, she will be once she figures out how to match!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

omg....she is so cute and I love that she loves socks and shoes so much! that is adorable!!