Saturday, December 3, 2011

I < heart > winter.

I <heart> winter.
Especially when it means that we get to sit in the pressbox at the play-off football game and watch from the window.



I <heart> winter.
Even when it means we need to get bundled up (a lot) for our walks.



I <heart> winter.
Especially when it means time to put the Christmas tree up!


I <heart> winter.
Even when it means that my child gets congestion and coughs more. And has to go to the doctor in her jacket and diaper after throwing up in the car 3 times on the way to the doctor appointment and therefore exhausting all the change of clothes options I had for her.



I <heart> winter.
Especially when it means basketball season and Christmas break are on their way!


Callie <hearts> winter too!

2 comments:

twiceknit said...

So cute! She looks just like you in that last picture!

The Johnson's said...

I've done the whole go to the doctor in just a diaper thing! Don't you just love being a mommy!