Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Night Lights and our Girl

Tonight was the first Muenster Hornet football game. Last year at this time I was ginormously pregnant and going to the games was quite a chore for me. It was hot, I was big, the stands were terribly uncomfortable. Not a fun combo. It was pretty quick after the first few home games that Courtney started taking his own car to ballgames just in case I went into labor and he needed to rush off to the hospital. Turns out she was born on a Friday afternoon, game day. He missed that game. :)

I took some fun comparison pictures of Callie and her daddy tonight. Of course, the pictures of her with daddy as a bitty baby are from later in the season last year, considering she wasn't even born yet at this time yet last year. I cannot believe how much she has grown and changed!

What a big girl!



1 comment:

twiceknit said...

What a difference! And I like how she's only wearing one shoe in the recent picture. :)