Wednesday, August 17, 2011

11 months old

Callie Tate is 11 months old!

Callie isn't always, ahem, cooperative when we take these monthly pictures, although I must say I eventually persuade (or bribe, really) her to sit still and look at me.

Not sure you can tell, but she has loads of (those magic) puffs on her lap.


Hey, it works.

Cause before I broke out the puffs, this is what I was getting.

Our sweet little 11 month old is busy, busy! She is oh so close to walking confidently all the time. She has taken many steps and can walk around but is lacking confidence so she still chooses crawling over walking. I think she will be walking by her 1st birthday, but we will see. As I know about our little girl, she has a mind of her own and will walk when SHE is good and ready.

We are trying to get rid of the bottle. Not sure if that is ever going to happen. I offer her a sippy cup all the time, but she wants none of it. I just keep reminding myself that no kid goes to kindergarten with a bottle...it'll happen eventually. Again, in her time probably.

School has started and we are settling into a new school routine. She is doing great at her new daycare here in Muenster. I am so glad that she is going to this daycare. She has wonderful teachers in her room and lots of kiddos to play with and learn with. She's not napping great there yet but I know she will once she gets adjusted. She sometimes chooses to play right through naptime.

She's got such tired eyes in this picture! 
Playing basketball, like her daddy. ;)

They try to get her to nap each day, but she cries screams so they get her back up. She'll nap eventually. I guess you can't let her cry it out when there are many other kids trying to nap.

Can't wait for many more adventures with our little girl!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

oh how I remember those days! And I LOVE these monthly pix!!