Sunday, December 12, 2010

I want to never forget...

.the smell of her little head

.the way her little chunky thighs feel

.how sweet she looks when she sleeps

.how I could literally burst open with happiness when she smiles at me in the mornings

.how she opens her mouth to laugh but no sound comes out yet

.how every day is a new discovery...for her...and for me as a mommy

.how proud it makes me when she is crying and I pick her up and she stops

.that she has some wild and crazy hair that is the softest hair I've ever felt

.how she loves music to play in her room

.that she was born with almost no eyelashes and they have grown in day by day

.how she stares at me when I am feeding her

.how fun it is to have her to sit on my lap and listen as I read her stories

.that as we near 3 months of her life, she seems to be growing too fast

1 comment:

patti said...

you won't, trust me! There is nothing better!