Sunday, January 29, 2012

a girl and her dogs, part 3

It's been a while since I posted pictures of Callie with her boys. I love catching her with the dogs. She adores them so much. She spends a lot of time with them. One of her favorite things to do is give them kisses.

She also loves to read with Lambeau

Relaxing in her new pink chair with Braddock nearby is a favorite activity as well.

 It's hard to catch pictures of them even though she plays with them constantly because the moment I get up to get my camera, one of them is bound to move. If you have pets or a toddler, you understand.

If you care to see part 1 or part 2 of a girl and her dogs, you can see them [HERE] and [HERE]. You can also see my all-time favorite picture of our squishy bottomed little girl with Braddock [HERE]. She was so little in these posts! sniff sniff. It goes so fast!!


No comments: