Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blankie

Callie is going to be just like me in a lot of ways, I can already tell.

One way....she loves her blankie.


It goes just about everywhere with her. Much like my blankie did. For many (many) years.

When I get Callie out of her crib after a nap or in the mornings, she always reaches out for me. As I get close to her to pick her up, she leans down and grabs her blanket to bring with us. It is so sweet!

She wasn't sleeping great at daycare for the first few weeks and I thought having her blanket there with her would help. I didn't really want to mess with taking the blanket back and forth everyday so we bought her another one. The original blanket was a gift. It has her name embroidered on it. It is sooo soft. It's thirty-one brand and you have to order through a consultant to get items from thirty-one. I couldn't find one through a few consultants because it is discontinued. Luckily, I found someone who could find one for me and we got it. Not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but she slept great at daycare after we got that extra blanket. Probably not.

Nothing is sweeter than seeing her snuggle up with her blankie!

No comments: