Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's like you were there!

I am so excited! I got the videos to download! What an accomplishment.

So the concert started with the boys (ahem, men) singing The Right Stuff. What a way to start!

The we have Joe singing Please Don't Go, Girl. A personal favorite of mine...

And they ended the night with Hangin Tough.

Of course, they sang so much more, but I had the smallest stinking card for my camera, so the videos had to be short. They're not the best quality, but you get the idea.

Doesn't it just take you right back to 1989?? It sure did for me!!

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

So Fun!!! I remember those days!! Actually my whole room was decorated with New Kids on the Block right down to the comforter!!! So sad I know! I'm glad you had such a good time!

B.E.A.L. said...

This takes me back to their concert I went to a few months ago and was supposed to go to one in Bossier City but it fell through! I loved their concert and so glad you did too! Wasn't it the best ever?!